At ToAZ we place people at the heart of everything we do.
We are a socially-oriented company, proud to provide a wide range of social programs and social infrastructure to our community.
Nadezhda Health Resort
These are just some of the steps we’ve taken to look after our employees,
their families and our communities:
· We built and maintain a medical unit, the Nazheda Health Resort, and a daycare center.
· We have a program for developing residential property for our employees, which has already completed construction of several multi-apartment residential buildings.
· Under our collective agreement, we provide a wide variety of social benefits, childcare provisions, retirement benefits, personal and professional training and development opportunities to our employees.
· We offer significant initiatives to attract talent, including a one-time welcome payment to new employees of 4,000 rubles, a similar payment to employees who have been with us for two years, and a one-time payment of 8,000 rubles to those returning after military service.
· We make special provisions to support families with children, including guaranteed subsidized places in our company day care centre, and discount vouchers to children’s health camps.
· We have special provisions for our retired employees, including a small monthly payment for five years following their retirement, as well as a quarterly material assistance payment and a cash payment on special holidays such as the International Day of Older Persons and Chemists’ Day.
· Policies for expecting and new mothers include an additional month of prenatal leave, and an additional montly benefit to families with children under 3 years of age equal to the minimum wage.
· We provide considerable recreational opportunities to our employees. Those taking annual leave in the wintertime (from October to April) are granted an additional four days of paid leave. Those who choose to make use of our Nadezhda Health Resort receive a 90% discount - a popular option. We also have a travel agency (ToAZ Tours), specifically for our employees. Each year, comfortable buses take about a hundred employees abroad at reduced prices, and around 1,000 employees and their families vacation on the Black Sea coast, in Novorossiysk and Adler.